Monday, March 29, 2010

The pope speaks.

Man, what an outrageous dream. I dreamt that I was present at an address by the pope. He was giving his yearly address on science. There were many important people at the address. Then afterwards I got top wander around in the gardens in the Vatican I took pictures with my camera phone. Then I had a personal meeting with the Pope where he told me about what life was like being the pontiff. Later after my alarm went off and i went back to snoozing I talked to Barny about having met the pope. He didn't believe me and I tried to show him the pictures and was shocked to find that they were all of some previous (also fictitious) visit to a German folk museum.

WTF?

My theory, is that with the recent spate of bad press Pope Benedict XVI (who was the head of the inquisition for 23 years) has had to dust off 'The Throne of the Rock'. A secret mind control device hiding deep under St Peter's, charged with Apostolic power. Of course the main target is Ireland and I must have been caught in the splash damage.

So maybe I will have to write a book about this. Unless somebody steals my tenuous and highly ridiculous story. Dan Brown, I am looking at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment