Tuesday, March 23, 2010



"Really, you break into my manor wearing bright red leather pants, walk around on a marble floor in hard leather boots, and don't even bother to stuff the god drat baubles you pilfered deep enough into your thief sack to prevent them from falling out and clattering on the floor? Did you just dual-class into rogue from stupid bitch or what? You're a halfling for gods' sakes, not the spider monkeys of Ba'lor. You need a rope to get in and out of a one story residential building?

Okay, now you're crying. I'm sorry, I realize it's tough being a female halfling with a dark and mysterious past in this city, but you did just try to steal my precious wizard jewels. I'll be level with you, you got some pretty banging gams. How about you just prowl around all sexy-like for me, and I'll let you out the front door with a few of those lesser gems?

By the way, did a wizard use your rear end as a spellbook? Because I swear its got Agannazar's scorcher written all over it."

No comments:

Post a Comment