Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Latvian Jokes. I hope they win Eurovision

Knock knock
Who's there?
Latvian.
Latvian who?
Please open door. Is cold.

How many Latvian is take screw in light bulb?
Only one. Obtain light bulb is hard part. You have potato?

Questioning: Why did chicken cross road?
Answering: I have not seen chicken since I was very young, on my parents farm. This is before Cossacks slaughter them. I can still hear screams of sister as soldiers rape her. But back to question, where did you see chicken? I am very, very hungry.

Man is hungry. He steal bread to feed family. Get home, find all family have sent Siberia! "More bread for me," man think. But bread have worm.

Latvian try to cross river. Has dog, potatoes, and dead son's body. Can only take two across river at one time. If he leave dog with potatoes or corpse, dog eat them. Is very sad. Also is not good boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment