Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day after monday

God i had such a hard time getting out of bed today. My back was absolutely killing me. I don't know what happened to make it so sore but it took me all the way up until lunch to get to the point where i could leave the house and go to work. I have had a bit of a twinge from the bike accident last week but this was sudden and very unpleasant. Maybe it is the bed that i am sleeping in that is giving me problems. Anyway i am in here at work now... with a decidedly still sore back but i can do what i need to do. Jules parents come at the end of the week. so i need to get enough stuff done that i can go and hang out with them.

Anyway my parents sent me this picture today:























That's my dad there on the right when he was nineteen. This is the car of a friend that they had a bit of a pose on for this picture. Did i look like this when i was nineteen. A different type of goofy I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment