Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dewar is empty.

Oh well, the small LN dewar is empty. I cant cool down the manipulator arm...
In a way i am kind of dissappointed. At home there is nothing except all of the dishes and some indifferent TV. I am trying to invent things to do to keep me here. I keep trying to ring Jules because here I can talk on the phone for free. But she is never there. Its a pity because it really make me happy to hear from her. I only seem to get through about once a week. Well i can keep trying.

Maybe i can now decant some LN from the big dewar into the small one. That would allow me to flash my sample today. Lets see how that goes... Kill some time.

Yes so Decant to the dewar is what i did. Now the sample is cold and i am in the process of flashing it. The pressure is bad for this kind of thing. But when i feel the flange for the Ion Gauge it is almost too hot to touch. I think this is why the reading is out. I will go by the Mass spec to adjust the flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment