Monday, July 27, 2009

U2 at Croke park

Today I am going to see U2 do their 360 show. I had bought two tickets for Jules' birthday. Buit she cant be here so i am going alone. I tried to give the ticket away to the people i work with but nobody seemed to want it. It has been billed as the biggest most expensive stadium gig in history. the entire stage is made so that it sits in the middle of the crowd. So they are visible for 360 degrees. Pretty cool.
All in all it is probably best that nobody comes with me. It is so sad not having jules with me I will probably cry.

Anyway I will take the ticket along with me. if i see anyone who might like it i can give it to them. I havent been to Croke park before. It supposedly holds 80000 people. That's a lot. I hope I can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment