Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jules' Parents

Julie's parents have arrived. They are going for a tour of Wicklow today. Hopefully they see something they like. I am going to take them out to dinner tonight. I hope I can find somewhere that is okay. Maybe somewhere in temple bar. I want something that is nice but not too touristy. Maybe I should go out to eat more often, then I would know what the good restaurants are.

I think I might just have a little bit of a peek on the web. Or on that boards.ie site that i have been using lately...

A Moroccan place on Nassau street? Well that interests me, but maybe not Bruce and Mauveen.
A Italian fusion place near the Abbey theatre. Closer...
Mexican in Temple Bar... that actually sounds like it might be good. I will have to play it by ear, definitely would be good if I can get them to temple bar, but it might be too much of a walk. I have never seen them out and about so I don't know how mobile Mauveen is...

No comments:

Post a Comment