Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sore Back

I took the day of yesterday because i had a sore back. I wake up in the mornings with a rictus of pain all around my lower back. By later in the day that has subsided until there is just the bruised rib pain i have.

I went to a physio yesterday to see if he had anything to say. At least he allayed my fears that it was my spine. It is just the bruised rib. but it is all swollen and inflamed. So i should have a hot shower in the morning, take neurofen and keep stretching the affected regiuons.

So basically what he is saying is just shut uyp and take it like a man. well i had to go into work t oday to turn off a bake and fill the cryostat with liquid nitrogen. I hope that I am okay for seeing Jules parents tomorrow and for going to see U2 on monday. If Jules cant make it, at leat someone has got to take advantage of the tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment