Sunday, July 19, 2009

Video and Sunday



So it is Sunday today. getting another sample ready for a weeks worth of experiences. I can feel myself getting slightly closer to it working each time. So I am not getting too upset about work. I had to wait for the load lock to cool down for a couple of hours today. So I went to Grafton Street to do some shopping. I wanted to get some new shoes... maybe some cons, I liked that purple pair that i had a few years ago maybe I will try to find those. it seems that the universe does not allow me to have red sneakers. I have tried twice and they are never right. Well actually that is untrue. I have had some non-converse red shoes... so maybe it is red cons I am not allowed to have. However I only came across a Foot Locker and they were too expensive there. I also wanted to get a set of speakers for the lab so I can listen to music while I work. You cant use headphones because you need to hear what is happening. But there were none of the sort i wanted. So I ended up only getting a couple of cheapie DVDs. i got Spirit and something else with explosions. so tonight I have something to watch. Right after I get this sample ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment